Main Article Content
The sea holds many resources that are very important for life, and one of them is the potential of fisheries, which is
a basic human need. Indonesia, as a maritime country whose waters cover 2/3 of its territory, most of its people who live in
coastal areas have utilized this condition by conducting fisheries management activities. However, the process still needs
technical support to optimize the results. This research will review the production planning process of processed marine
products under demand uncertainty. This research will construct a model to minimize production costs by considering demand
uncertainty. The model will be computed using Mixed Integer Linear Program (MILP) method to provide the decision of
processed products produced and the amount of production.
-  V. F. Yu, N. M. E. Normasari, and H. T. Loung.
- “Integrated location production planning in a
- multiproducts supplay chain network design model”.
- Mathematical Problem in Engineering, vo. 2015,
- Article ID 473172, 2015, pp. 1-13
-  Y. Bouchery, A. Ghaffari, Z. Jemai, and Y. Dallery,”
- Including sustainability criteria into inventory
- models,” European Journal of Operations Research,
- 222 (2012) 229-240.
-  Mawengkang, H. Production planning of fish
- processed product under uncertainty. ANZIAM J. 51
- (EMAC 2009) 2010: C715 - C733
-  Zanjani, M. K., Nourelfath, M., & Ait-Kadi, D.
- (2010). A multi-stage stochastic programming
- approach for production planning with uncertainty
- in the quality of raw materials and demand.
- International Journal of Production Research,
- 48(16), 4701–4723.
-  F. You, I. E. Grossman, “Multi-echelon supply chain
- with inventory under uncertainty: MINLP models,
- computational strategies. AICHE Journal, Vol. 56,
- Issue 2, pp. 419-440, 2009
-  Leung, S. C. H., Tsang, S. O. S., Ng, W. L., & Wu,
- Y. (2007). A robust optimization model for multi-site
- production planning problem in an uncertain
- environment. European Journal of Operational
- Research, 181(1), 224–238.
-  Leung, S. C. H., Wu, Y., & Lai, K. K. (2006). A
- stochastic programming approach for multi-site
- aggregate production planning. Journal of the
- Operational Research Society, 57(2), 123–132.
-  Danna, E., Rothberg, E., & Pape, C. le. (2005).
- Exploring relaxation induced neighborhoods to
- improve MIP solutions. Mathematical
- Programming, 102(1), 71–90.
-  Z. L. Chen, G. I. Varaktarakis. “Integrated
- scheduling of production and distribution
- operations,” Management Science, Vo. 51, no. 4, pp.
- 614-628, 2005.
-  Lee, H. L. 2002. Aligning supply chain strategies
- with product uncertainties. California Management
- Review 44(3): 104-119.
-  Maness, T. C., & Norton, S. E. (2002). Multiple
- period combined optimization approach to forest
- production planning. Scandinavian Journal of Forest
- Research, 17(5), 460–471.
-  Ferguson, B.R. 2000. Implementing supply chain
- management. Production and Inventory
- Management Journal. 3: 64-7.
-  Randhawa S U, Bjarnason E T. "A decision aid for
- coordinating fishing and fish processing", European
- Journal of Operational Research, 1995
-  P. Kall, S. Wallace (1994): Stochastic Programming.
- John Wiley and Sons, Chichester
-  H.H. Millar, E.A. Gunn Fisheries Research. "A twostage procedure for planning marketing and fishing
- activities in fish-processing firms", 1992