Main Article Content
The central government through the village ministry issues policies to control inflation at the village level with various programs and activities that can be carried out by the village government, one of which is the food security program in the village, the focus of this research is the implementation of the food security program as an effort to control village level inflation in the district. Bogor with the aim of knowing the accuracy of the implementation of the food security program as an effort to control village level inflation based on various aspects according to the policy implementation theory of Daniel A. Mazmanian and Paul A. Sabatier (1983) descriptive research with a qualitative approach. In analyzing the implementation of the food security program as an effort to control village-level inflation, the author collected various data regarding the food security program which was carried out through literature reviews and interviews with the community and apparatus in several villages. The results showed that the implementation of the food security program as an effort to control village-level inflation had been implemented quite well. This can be seen from various measuring aspects, including problem characteristics, policy characteristics and the policy environment, where each aspect has various indicators that determine whether an aspect is fulfilled or not.
Keywords: program implementation, food security, village level inflation
Authors who publish their manuscripts in this Journal agree to the following conditions:
- Copyright in each article belongs to the Universitas Sulawesi Barat (Copyright Â©)
- The author acknowledges that this journal has the right to publish articles with the copyright holder to Universitas Sulawesi Barat.
- It is prohibited by law to copy or duplicate part or all of the contents of articles in this journal in any way and in any form and is prohibited from distributing the articles either electronically or printed without written permission from the Mandar Social Science Journal
- Creswell, Jhon W. 2013. RESEARCH DESIGN “Qualitative, Quantitative, and mmixed methods approaches. Third Edition. SAGE Publications. Thousand Oaks California
- Grindle, Merilee S. (Ed). 1980. Politics and Apolicy Implementation in the Third World, New Jersey: Princetown University Press
- Subarsono, A.G. 2016. Analisis Kebijakan Publik: Konsep, Teori, dan Aplikasi, Cetakan ke-8. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar.
- Peraturan Presiden (Perpres) Nomor 104 Tahun 2021 tentang Rincian APBN 2022
- Keputusan menteri desa PDTT RI Nomor 97 Tahun 2022 tentang panduan pengendalian inflasi dan mitigasi dampak inflasi daerah pada tingkat desa
- Keputusan Menteri desa nomor 82 tahun 2022 tentang pedoman ketahanan pangan di desa