Journals Service science and technology community is a journal published by the LPPM of Universitas Sulawesi Barat, Journal of Community Service Beru-beru published since 2022 online, with a frequency of 3 (three) times a year, in July, March, and November. Journals Service Beru-beru community is a scientific journal published online and published articles or papers on community service in the field of science that includes the study of the field of law, economics, technology, agriculture, information technology, and other Field.
Statement scientific code of conduct is a statement of the code of conduct of all parties involved in the process of scientific journal publications, namely managers, editors, Reviewers, and author (author). Scientific Publication Ethics Code in essence upholds ethics in the publication of the three values, namely (i) Neutrality, which is free from conflicts of interest in the management of the publication; (Ii) Justice, which gives the right of authorship to the beneficiary as a writer; and (iii) Honesty, which is free of duplication, fabrication, falsification, and plagiarism in publication.
- Journals Publishers Beru-beru is responsible for LPPM Universitas Sulawesi Barat publishing manuscripts after going through the process of editing, reviewing, and publishing layouts in accordance with the rules of scientific journals.
- Journals Publishers Service Beru-beru is responsible for the guarantee of academic freedom and Reviewers in carrying out their respective duties.
- Journals Publishers Service Beru-beru is responsible to maintain the privacy and protection of intellectual property and copyright, and editorial freedom.
- Service Journal Editor Beru-beru is responsible for deciding decent script editor published through board meetings which refers to the requirements of applicable laws regarding defamation, copyright infringement, duplication, fabrication of data, falsification of data, and plagiarism.
- In the process of the review and acceptance of the manuscript, the editors of the Journal Service team Beru-beru are basically the principle of similarity of treatment in the decision to publish the text, with no distinction as to race, sex, religion, ethnicity, nationality, or political ideology writer.
- Journal editors and the editorial team of Beru-beru Service would not reveal any information about the script or scripts that go except by permission of the author.
- Unpublished manuscripts will not be used by the research community devotion Journal of Beru-beru for its own account and will be returned directly to the author.
Devotion Journal Reviewers Beru-beru to help the editor in making editorial decisions on manuscripts / manuscripts entered.
- Devotion Journal Reviewers Beru-beruis responsible for the script reviewed it recommendations.
- The study manuscript is done objectively, and be supported by clear arguments.
- Devotion Journal Reviewers Beru-beru is responsible for quotations, references, duplication, fabrication of data, falsification of data, and plagiarism on manuscript reviewed it.
- Devotion Journal Reviewers Beru-beru must always maintain the confidentiality of the information and use information from texts reviewed it for profit / private interests.
- Authors must present the manuscript of thought or research results clearly, honestly, and without duplication, fabrication of data, falsification of data, and plagiarism.
- The author is responsible for the confirmation submitted to the text that has been written.
- Authors should indicate the reference of the opinions and work of others cited
- Writers must write a script ethically, honestly, and responsibly, in accordance with the applicable rules of scientific writing.
- The author does not mind if his manuscript editing experience on the review process and layout without changing the substance or the main idea of the article.