Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Authors who publish their manuscripts in this Journal agree to the following conditions:
- Copyright in each article belongs to the Universitas Sulawesi Barat (Copyright Â©)
- The author acknowledges that this journal has the right to publish articles with the copyright holder to Universitas Sulawesi Barat.
- It is prohibited by law to copy or duplicate part or all of the contents of articles in this journal in any way and in any form and is prohibited from distributing the articles either electronically or printed without written permission from the Jurnal Saintek Peternakan dan Perikanan