Main Article Content
Chickenpox is an infectious disease caused by the varicella zoster virus. This infectious disease generally occurs not only in children but also attack adults and the nature of its transmission is so capidly. The purpose of this research is to build a model and analyze the SEITR (Susceptible-Exposed-Infected-Treatment-Recovered) mathematical model. The results obtained from the SEITR model have two equilibrium points, namely disease-free and endemic. Model analysis was performed using the Routh-Horwitz criteria to identify the eigenvalues. Based on the results of the stability analysis that the disease-free equilibrium point were stable if the condition for the relationship between parameters were met. At the end of the study,on the simulation that has been carried out it is found that this disease will when is 0,58 and this disease will be epidemic when is 2,80.
- Driesche, P.v.d., & Watmough, J., 2002, Reproduction Number and Sub Threshold Endemic Equilibria For Compartmental Models of Diseases Transmission, Mathematical Bioscience, 180:29-48.
- Qurrota, dkk. 2015. An Endemic Model of Varicella with Vaccination .Jambora Journal Biomath, Vol 1, No.2, pp.57-64.
- R, Hardiyanti dkk. 2020. Kestabilan Model Matematika Infeksi Primer Penyakit Varicella Dan Infeksi Rekuren Penyakit Herpes Zoster Oleh Virus Varicella Zozter. Jurnal ilmiah matematika dan terapan. Palu: Universitas Tadulako.
- Sinaga, Damaria. 2014. Cacar Air. Departemen Biomedik Dasar.
- Wardiana, Nisfadkk. 2016. The Analysis of SEIR Epidemic Models Stability Onsmallpox (Varicella/Chikenpox) with Immune System. Jurnal. Kendari: Universitas Halu Oleo.
- F. Dewi. 2017. Analsis Dinamik Model Penyebaran Virus Influenza Dengan Resistensi Penyakit. Skripsi. Malang: Universitas Brawijaya
- Anton, H & Rorres, C. 2014. Elementary Linear Algebra 11th Edition. USA: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Boyce, W. E. Dan R. C. Diprima. 2009. Elementary Differential Equation and Buondary Value Problem. Ninth Edition. John Wiley and Sons, Inc. USA
- Finizio, N. Dan G. Ladas. 1982. An Introduction to Differential Equations with Difference Equation, Fourier, Series, and Partial Differential Equations. Wadswoth Publishing Company. Belmont, California.
- Kocak, H. & Hale, J.K. 1991. Dynamical and Bifurcation. New York: Springer-Verlag.
- Olsder, G.J. & Woude, J.W. Van Der. 1998. Mathematical System Theory Second Edition. Faculty On Infomation Technologhy and System Deft Unoversity of Technologi.
- Perko, L., 2008. Differential Equation and Dynamical System. Spinger-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg:New York.
- Ross, L. Shepley. 1987. Differential Equations 3th. New York: University of New Hapshire.
- Driesche, P.v.d., & Watmough, J., 2002, Reproduction Number and Sub Threshold Endemic Equilibria For Compartmental Models of Diseases Transmission, Mathematical Bioscience, 180:29-48