Main Article Content
In this article, the problem of spreading hoaxes during the corona-19 outbreak is studied using a mathematical model. Currently, we often see a lot of hoaxes that are very unsettling, for example the news that eggs are a corona drug. In addition, there have been denials of funerals for Covid victims in various regions. In this article, the impact of government education and outreach, decisive action against hoax spreaders and ignorance of people who understand the problem of Covid-19 regarding the spread of hoaxes. The model built using 4 compartments, equilibrium point, free hoax spreader, basic reproduction number and sensitivity analysis are discussed in this article. Several numerical simulations are provided to test the theoretical study of the model
-  WHO.2020. Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) Situation Report – 87 (16 April 2020).
-  Kemenkes RI. Situasi virus corona (COVID 19) Indonesia. url: www.covid19.go.id. Diakses pada tanggal 17 April 2020.
-  Juliswara, V. 2017. Mengembangkan Model Literasi Media yang Berbhinekaan dalam menganalisis informasi berita palsu (hoax) di media sosial. Jurnal Pemikiran Sosiologi;4(2):142-164.
-  Rahadi, D.R. 2017. Perilaku Pengguna dan Informasi HOAX di Media Sosial. JMDK;5(1):58-70.
-  Daley, DJ., dan Kendall,DG. 1965. Stochastic Rumours. J.Inst.Maths Applies;1:42-55.
-  Afassinou, K. 2014. Analysis of The Impact of Education Rate on The Rumour Spreading Mechanism. Physica A;2014:43-52.
-  Al-Tuwairqi,S.,Al-Sheikh,S., dan Al-Amoudi,R. 2015. Qualitative Analysis of Rumour Transmission Model with Incubation Mechanism. Open Access Library Journal;2:e2040.
-  Hosni, A.I.E., Li,K., dan Ahmad, S. 2018. Analysis of The Impact of Online Social Networks Addiction on The Propagation of Rumours. Physica A;2018.
-  Ndii, M.Z., Carnia, E., dan Supriatna, A.K. 2018. Mathematical Models for Spread of Rumours: A Review.
-  Diekmann, O., Heesterbeek, J.A.P., dan Roberts,M.G. 2010. The Construction of Next Generation Matrices for Compartmental Epidemic Model. J.R.Soc. Interface;7:873-885.
-  Driesche, PvD. 2017. Reproduction Numbers of Infectious Disease Models. Infectious Disease Modelling 2;2017:288-303.
-  Nur, Wahyudin, dkk. 2018. SIR Model Analysis for Transmission of Dengue Fever Disease with Climate Factors Using Lyapunov Function. Proceeding on International Conference on Statistics, Mathematics, Teaching, and Research (ICSMTR 2017). 9-10 Oktober 2017. Makassar, Indosesia.