Main Article Content
The essence of classroom management is the creation of more conducive student learning conditions. The conducive learning conditions are the most important prerequisite for the smooth implementation of student learning activities, so that the smooth learning process influences the learning outcomes more optimally. Good class management is one that can serve and help students' needs in learning. Therefore, the characteristics and needs of students are the first things that need to be known and taken into account by the teacher as well as possible. To collect the data, the researchers used semi-structure interview and the obtained data were analyzed with descriptive-qualitative method.The result showed that there are three dominant aspects of classroom management system, namely; curriculum and instructional management’s (i.e. curriculum planning, making the lesson plan, scheduling, method implementation learning and assessment), management behavior (i.e. teacher sets and enforces the rules and the procedure, teacher starts the lesson, teacher builds relationships with students, teachers apply discipline and consequences and teacher is involved in the process learning), and management of the environment (i.e. class settings namely structuring furniture and determining the number of students).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC-BY) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Allen, K. P. (2010). Classroom management, bullying, and teacher practices. The Professional Educator, 34(1), 1-15.
- Aswad, Muhammad. 2017. “The Effectiness English Camp (A Model in Learning English as the Second Language).” In ASEAN/Asian Academic Society International Conference Proceeding Series.
- Aswad, Muhammad, Fathu Rahman, I.M Said, B Hamuddin, and Nur Fadillah Nurchalis. 2019. “A Software to Increase English Learning Outcomes: An Acceleration Model of English as the Second Language.” 2019. https://www.asian-efl-journal.com/monthly-journals/2019-monthly-journals/volume-26-issue-6-2-2019/.
- Bruno, Latour. 2019. 済無No Title No Title. Journal of Chemical Information and Modeling. Vol. 53. https://doi.org/10.1017/CBO9781107415324.004.
- Fakhruddin, Zulfah, Amzah Selle, and Nur Fadillah Nurchalis. 2019. “Technology-Based Teaching Material Development Training for Pre-Service Teachers to Improve Students’ Learning Outcomes.” NOBEL: Journal of Literature and Language Teaching 10 (1): 87–102. https://doi.org/10.15642/NOBEL.2019.10.1.87-102.
- Halik, Abdul, St Wardah Hanafie Das, Muhammad Aswad, M. Syakir Rady, Muhammad Siri Dangnga, and M. Nasir S. 2019. “Empowerment of School Committee in Improving Education Service Quality at Public Primary School in Parepare City.” Universal Journal of Educational Research 7 (9): 1956–63. https://doi.org/10.13189/ujer.2019.070915.
- ج. روستایی،م. فاضلی،ع.ا. رشیديمهرآبادي، استفاده از نانوفیلتراسیون در تصفیه آبهاي لبشور ( مطالعه موردي چاههاي کهورستانNo Title. n.d.
- Bruno, L. (2019). 済無No Title No Title. In Journal of Chemical Information and Modeling (Vol. 53). https://doi.org/10.1017/CBO9781107415324.004
- Creswell. (2012). Educational research planning, conducting and evaluating quantitative and qualitative research. Upper Saddle River, N.J: Merrill.
- Delceva, Jasmina. (2014). Classroom Management. International Journal of Cognitive Reseacrh in Science, Engineering and Education. 2 (1): 51-56.
- Drever, E. (1995). Using Semi-Structured Interviews in Small-Scale Research. A Teacher’s Guide. Edinburgh: Scottish Council for Research in Education.
- Nawawi, Hadari. (2000). Organisasi Sekolah dan Pengelolaan Kelas Sebagai Lembaga Pendidikan. Jakarta : Gunung Agung.
- Indawan., Sulaiman, MGS., & Susanti, R. (2017). Metodologi penelitian pendidikan bahasa, (1st ed.). Palembang: Roemah Sufie.
- Muhammad, Julkifli. (2019). Strategi Guru Mengelola Kelas Dalam Mengatasi Kesulitan Belajar Pada Anak Lamban Belajar. Pascasarjana Universitas Islam Negeri Maulana Malik Ibrahim. Malang.
- McCreary, Randin. Classroom management. In EHow. Retrieved Januari 18, 2020. (www.ehow.com/about_5438989_classroom-managementdefinition)
- Popescu, Teodora. (2014). Classroom Management Strategies and Techniques: A Perspective of English Teacher Trainees. JoLIE. 7. 143-160.