Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration. Papers are accepted for publication in the journal on the understanding that the article is original and the content has not been published either in English or any other language(s) or submitted for publication elsewhere.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- References using Springer – Vancouver (brackets) style with reference manager. We highly recommend to use Mendeley.
- The manuscript has followed requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The manuscript has been adjusted as Anjoro's template.