- Manuscripts cover an idea and results research related to Role of technology in education, application of psychological concepts to education, importance of curriculum development and sociology of education, Higher Education that have never been published in other media. The author is expected to send his/ her manuscripts in Microsoft Word file If submitted paper needs to be revised, editor’s instructions should be followed by the authors. The editorial team has the right only to provide simple corrections related to sentence structure.
- Manuscripts are written in good Indonesian following APA style. Make sure that your citation, reference, table, and picture styles on your paper follow Indonesian Journal of Educational Science (IJES) paper.
- The structure of the manuscript are: Title (maximum 20 words); authors’ name (without academic degree); abstract (maximum 300 words); introduction (without subtitles) consists of background of the study, few references, and research objectives; research methodology; results and discussion; conclusions and suggestions; references (only lists the source cited).
- All manuscripts are written using Times New Roman font size 12, with spaces between lines 1.5 (space 1 for abstracts), A4 paper size. The length of the submitted paper is at least 8 pages and no more than 15 pages. Submission process can be done in Indonesian Journal of Educational Science (IJES) OJS website at http://ojs.unsulbar.ac.id/index.php/ijes/index or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The authors’ names are written without an academic degree and are followed by their institutions’ name with an active email address. If the author consists of four or more persons, then only the name of the main author is listed under the title, the other name of the other author is included in the footnote on the front page of the article. The editor will only communicate with the main author (if the writing team is more than one person) or the author of Indonesian Journal of Educational Science (IJES) OJS account who submitted the article.
- The title of the paper is written in the center position (16 pt, bold).
- References used should be primary sources and published within the last 10 years with journals and other sources, it is expected to cite articles in the published Indonesian Journal of Educational Science (IJES) Journal.
- The article templates can be seen on https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Xcn01m-8LlWTa9rDqDXDtaCQaM6gMaYJ/view page.
- We have a double-blind review, where reviewers and authors do not know each other's names during the process. Reviewers are chosen based on their area of expertise. The editor will return the article to the author after going through a review process for revision by the author. The editor is responsible for making the final decision, accepting or rejecting, and will inform the author via email.
- The author is responsible for all the contents of the article that has been made and for the use of quotations or copies or adaptations of tables/pictures published in print or other electronic media. All content that is not accompanied by proof/quote will be considered original by the author. The publisher is not officially responsible if there are complaints or claims for compensation in the future.
- Authors having published articles will obtain one copy printed Journal shipping costs are not covered by the publisher. Unpublished articles will be returned unless there is a request from the author.
author's guideline screen shoot