Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The manuscript is not currently being submitted to other journals and would not be sent to other media during the review process
- The manuscript should use the paper template provided by Jurnal Sains dan Teknologi Peternakan
- All authors’ names listed in the manuscript must be stated in a statement of originality and copyright release form (Author Declaration Form)
- Author(s) has been read and agree to the Ethical Guidelines
Authors submitting manuscripts should understand and agree that the copyright of manuscripts of the article shall be assigned/transferred to Jurnal Sains dan Teknologi Peternakan. Jurnal Sains dan Teknologi Peternakan operates under an article of this journal licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Authors and Readers can copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format, as well as remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, but they must give appropriate credit (cite to the article or content), provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. If you remix, transform or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.