Main Article Content
Pandemic covid 19 spreads rapidly. Due to its quick breaks, a lot of countries decided to change some daily routine activies. One of affected aspects is education. Face to face learning has to be turned out into online learning in any level of schools. This present reseach aims to investigate and survey the students’ perception on online learning and what online fatlform mostly used by the students. This research is classified as qualitative research. This research took 74 participants. The data was obtained by distributing questionnaire which consist of some aspects namely method in delivering material, accessibility, beneft and challenges in onine learning and the most common used flatform during online learning. The result reveals that students prefer to get explanation in online learning. Internet connection and accessibility are complicated problems foun during online learning. Most of students also have lack of proper devices. They mostly use their smartphone with less memory devices. As a result, they have problems during online learning. In short, online learning is challenging for students. Microsoft teams is the most common online flatform used by the students in online learning
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC-BY) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Agung, Antonius Setyawan Nur, and Monika Widyastuti Surtikanti. (2020). “Students’ Perception of Online Learning during COVID-19 Pandemic: A Case Study on the English Students of STKIP Pamane Talino.” SOSHUM : Jurnal Sosial dan Humaniora 10(2): 225–35.
- Mahase, Elisabeth. (2020). “Coronavirus Covid-19 Has Killed More People than SARS and MERS Combined, despite Lower Case Fatality Rate.” BMJ (Clinical research ed.) 368(February): m641. http://dx.doi.org/doi:10.1136/bmj.m641.
- Pamulang, Universitas, and Southern Tangerang. (2021). “The Students ‟ Perspectives of Platforms Used in Virtual Learning Environment : A Survey during COVID-19 Pandemic.” (46).
- ROSSYTAWATI, REZA. (2018). “A Survey Study of Students Perception in Using Google.”
- Syauqi, Khusni, Sudji Munadi, and Mochamad Bruri Triyono. (2020). “Students’ Perceptions toward Vocational Education on Online Learning during the COVID-19 Pandemic.” International Journal of Evaluation and Research in Education 9(4): 881–86.
- Wijayanengtias, M., & Claretta, D. (2020). Student Perceptions of Online Learning During the Covid-19 Pandemic Persepsi Mahasiswa Surabaya Tentang Kuliah Online Saat Pendahuluan Metode Penelitian Hasil dan Pembahasan. Kanal:Jurnal Ilmu Komunikaasi, 9(1), 16–21.